- Product Description
Professional Hair Straightener Flat Iron 2 in 1 Hair Curling Tools for All Hair Types
The product is ergonomically designed with ultra-high temperature resistant materials
- Item Name:Professional Hair Straightener
- Item Type:Iron
- Power Cord Tail Assembly Mode:360° Rotatable
- Optimal styling time:1-2 min
- Applicable hair:Dry & wet
- Dimensions Of Heating Plate:60x24mm
- Temperature Controller:Digital
- Power Source:Electric
- Material:Tourmaline ceramic hair straightener
- Voltage: 110V-220V (global common voltage)
- Power: 50/60Hz, 50W
- Heating element: PTC
- LED Gear: 150°C, 170°C, 190°C, 210°C, 220°C, 235°C
- Package Weight: 0.81kg (1.79lb.)
- 1 x Professional Hair Straightener
- 1. Plug in iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature. The thicker your hair, the higher the numbered setting should be.
- 2. Separate your hair into several sections. The number of sections will depend on the thickness of your hair.
- 3. Place the straightener as close to the roots of the section as possible without burning yourself.
- 4. Clamp the iron down so that the heated sides touch and your hair rests between them.
- 5. Run the flat iron down the length of your section of hair.
- 6. Run the straightener over the section several times until it is completely straight.
- 7. Move the straightened piece out of the way and unclip a new section of hair.
- 1. Plug in your iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature. The thicker your hair, the higher the numbered setting should be.
- 2. Split your hair into sections. Even if you have thin hair, you'll get better results if you work with small sections of hair.
- 3. Start curling. Grab the piece of hair you wish to curl and give it a quick brush through to remove any remaining tangles. Clamp the flat iron around the hair and give it a half turn so that your hair is in a U-shape. Hold the flat iron in this position as you move it down the hair shaft, right to the ends.
- 4. Loosen your curls (optional). If you want your hair to look softer and looser, run your fingers through the curls a few times. The curls will pull down and loosen up as you do so.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $72.99
Special Price $39.99
Regular Price: $189.99
Special Price $99.99
Regular Price: $62.99
Special Price $30.99
Regular Price: $150.00
Special Price $96.99
Regular Price: $130.00
Special Price $53.99
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price $31.99